This weekend was kind of weird. I might want to go into it in a longer version at some point, hence the “abridged” bit in the title.
But given the time and my current brain function, I’ll just go with a brief bulleted list of highlights…
Here are the things that I realized (or received confirmation about from the Universe) this weekend:
- Things happen for a reason.
- Sometimes you need to be there for someone even if they are the “I’m fine” “no, it’s okay” type of person.
- Just go for it.
- By shining your own light and speaking your own truth, you can inspire others to do the same. And that is so, so powerful.
- Show up (for yourself and who/what you love).
- Don’t let the fear win. Or as Jen Sincero so elegantly put it: “Feed your fear a SUCK-IT sandwich.”
- Things don’t always go according to plan.
- Have fun.
- You’re not alone.
- Everything is connected. And has been all along.
- Keep trying.
- Listen to your body.
- The Universe is always talking to you. Watch out for the signs.
- Everything that happens is a learning opportunity.
- Manifesting a good parking space is real.
- You are where you are supposed be right now. Trust divine timing.
- We’re all just doing our best at any given moment.