This past year has been a doozy. We’ve all had to acclimate to a new lifestyle in some way or another. For some, that has meant transitioning from working in an office environment to working remotely. While remote work may sound glamourous, it does present its own unique set of problems.
For those of us with kiddos, the constant distractions can make productivity tough. Maybe you don’t have a dedicated office, so you don’t feel settled or grounded. Some remote workers just aren’t self-starters, so they have a really hard time motivating themselves. But guess what! There’s a crystal for that!
In fact, there are a number of crystals that I work with (almost) daily to assist with my remote setup. What’s cool is that you can use any form of the following stones, such as bracelets, bowls, tumbles, towers, clusters, etc. Whatever you have on hand is fine! I personally use a mix of all of these and they’ve helped immensely.
Crystals for Working Remotely
- Protects you from negative vibes and transmutes negative energy into positive energy
- Helps you find drive and determination
- Discourages a wandering mind
- Assists with manifesting your dreams and goals
- Attracts opportunities and new beginnings
- Increases focus, creativity, and drive
- Allows your inner strength to surface
- Helps with manifesting ideas into reality
- Provides confidence and courage, urging you out of your comfort zone
- Attracts abundance and prosperity
- Promotes personal growth
- Calms your emotions in uncomfortable situations
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Brings calm and clarity to chaos
- Eases headaches and helps maintain mental clarity
- Dispels anger and fear
- Helps inhibit electromagnetic radiation (place at the base of electronics and/or on the back of your phone to reduce radial output)
- Detoxifies your body and promotes cell growth (place in water bottle to purify liquid and reap benefits of the purified water)
- Clears negativity from your mind
- Provides metal clarity
- Removes “fuzzy” thoughts
- Aids in decision-making
- Clears away negativity
- Grounds and centers your body and mind
- Refocuses thoughts and actions on task at hand
- Pulls down excess energy from the environment to use for your highest good
- Promotes realizing dreams are achievable
Remote Work Setup
- Soothes nerves
- Fills the air with positivity
- Allows you to speak your truth without emotions getting in the way
- Encourages inspiration
- Enhances your mental capabilities
- Helps you understand your strengths and weaknesses
- Aids in communication
- Increases insight
Once you’ve collected your stones for remote working, be sure to cleanse them and program them with your intentions. If you have a dedicated workspace, then feel free to set them up as an altar. If you are using a portable setup (i.e., a laptop that you often move from place to place), you may want to get creative with your stones; you could wear them as jewelry (e.g., necklaces, bracelets, rings, etc.) or keep them in a bowl or trinket dish that you can easily take with you wherever you settle for the workday.
Please keep in mind that there is NO WRONG WAY to do this. You don’t need ALL of the stones listed above to be a successful remote worker. Choose those that speak to your biggest concerns and make sure your intentions for the crystals are clear. There are also a plethora of other stones that can assist you in your endeavors, but I decided to name only the crystals above.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message via the Contact page, or send me a DM via my Charging Sky Crystals Instagram account.